Thursday, June 19, 2008

Show and tell

Bible School has one more day. We've had a great time, but we are definitely feeling the week. We are looking forward to the program tomorrow.




On Saturday, we are going to meet my cousin and his family half way between their home and ours in order to bring their son, Nathan, to spend the week with us. I give up two of my children to camp, but gain one to keep Peirce busy during the week. I know that Peirce and Nathan will have a great time together, and Mitchell and Kirsten are really looking forward to camp for the first time.




Well, I promised more pictures, so I wanted to put some before and after pictures so that you can see what it looked like before the renovation.


Family Room



Before................................After
Kitchen and Dinette Before...


Kitchen after
Living Room Before

And After

I will get some pictures up. I am hoping next week. I also will try to get a better picture of my dining room which is to the left of the living room picture on the right. The picture that I have right now is too dark.

Next, we'll get some pictures of this beautiful town that we live in. Maybe we'll get some bedroom pictures done also. What a blessing this house has been. I am so thankful that God has provided this wonderful home for us. It has so much of what we wanted in a home and so much more!

No comments: