Friday, September 12, 2008

Church at the Lake

Sunday we had a beautiful service at the lake. The Lutheran church in town uses the band shell all summer for one of their services, but our church does it one of the Sundays in September. It was a cool morning that was calling for rain, but it held off and was absolutely gorgeous. We are hoping to do this a little more next summer. The park is right in the downtown area with the lake right behind it. I did have a hard time paying attention to the pastor when there were so many sailboats out there.

How beautiful is that?

Isn't he handsome?
I played with the praise band. Many years ago I got into the habit of singing while I play. It seems to keep my head with what I am playing. I worship so much better when I play. Anyway, Rod mikes me when I play since I sing anyway. Other times I am one of the singers on the worship team.


No comments: