Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorrow

I write this with a sorrowful heart this evening. I have been watching a blog of a guy that Dan and I knew in college who has been battling cancer for two years. It has been a long battle. Warren, in college was one of those fun guys to be around. Always joking and laughing. Well, it seems that God is going to be taking Warren home to be with him very soon.
I sorrow for Tana and their three children. If you have a chance and want to look at their blog it is www.brokeringfamily.blogspot.com. Please pray for this family.

3 comments:

withpatience said...

Hello Debbie, I too have been following the Brokerings blogs and am grieving for Tana and the children but so thankful that Warren's battle is over! and I saw your name on their blog and couldn't help writing you--I'm Sheri Dixon from Grace all those years ago. . .remember me? Your family looks so fun;-)

Dramagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dramagirl said...

Debbie,

How are you? I found your blog through Kari's. You and Dan have a beautiful family! Glad to hear all is well with you. My heart is heavy for Tana. What wonderful memories I have of MBBC -- Warren was always such a character. I'm so glad that we are all reconnecting and can hold them up in prayer at this time. Please greet Dan for me. Keep in touch! Kristy (Carlson) Walker