Thursday, July 24, 2008

South Bend Bound

Tuesday morning the kids and I headed back to South Bend to stay with my parents for a week. It seems as if we jump in or dive in right away. Wednesday we went to Shippshewana for the day to go to the flea market. We ended with up with a beautiful day. We ended up at the mall. We do not have a large amount of shopping in Clear Lake, so we had decided to do some clearance shopping while we had a choice of a lot of stores. We were a little disappointed in the choices and fairly high prices of clearance merchandise. Kirsten did make out really well with some new tops for $2.97 each at JCPenney. What is neat is that she had wanted one of these tops before, but we held off because of the price. She got two of the ones that she had wanted before and one more that we liked too.
Wednesday evening I went to practice for Sunday. I begged for Ladies Prayz to sing while I am in town. Unfortunately two of our group won't be there, but we had fun practicing.
This morning, we went out for breakfast with my grandma and then to a local bookstore that we love. I helped my mom get some wallpaper off of the walls, and the boys got to go to friend's homes.
Tomorrow promises to be full as well. I will have to get some pics.

No comments: