Monday, July 14, 2008

South Dakota Trip

Last week, Mitchell, Kirsten and I made the trip to Rapid City, South Dakota to meet up with our friends that we had not seen in two years. Many of you know John and Rhonda Mullen, and of course, Amy and Chris. Kirsten and Amy have been best friends since the nursery. They were visiting John's mother in Rapid City, from their home in Oklahoma, so Kirsten went up to join them for the week. I had never seen Mount Rushmore, so Mitchell and I went along for the ride--a long 8 hour ride, but it was fun. For some reason I am having a rough time posting pictures, so the slide show will have to work for this. I'll make a slide show of our 4th of July doings. My pictures wouldn't post for that.
Well, the Mullens are here now until tomorrow morning, so I've got to get going to show them our town.

No comments: