Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas in January





My family was finally able to get together after the Thanksgiving chicken pox at Dave's house.  Friday, amid very strong winds, we travelled to NE to my parent's new house.  It has been a year since we were all together.  Dave and Linda have 4 kids: Davis, 10; Cana, 7; Sam, 4; and Eli,2.

These pictures did not go in the way that they usually do, so I'm going to just tell you what each one is starting in the top left.  That is mom and dad's new church in Lushton, NE.  Dan and I sang there Sunday morning.  It is a small church in an even smaller town, but the people are great and thrilled that mom and dad are there.

Top right are all of the "Peirce" kids together.  Of course, we can't have a picture without someone crying, but poor Sam got his fingers stepped on right before this picture.

Bottom left is Eli "signing" "I love you."  That was his favorite thing to do, "I love you, Grandma!" he would yell as he did his way of signing.  It was more the sign for an "e", but he's only 2, so it was very cute.

Bottom right is Sam on his new "Plasma car" from Aunt Marlene.  They really liked it.  I have a picture of Dave on one too.  I'll have to get that up sometime.

It was a nice weekend.  It is amazing all that has happened in this past year.  I don't think that this year will be as eventful.

No comments: