Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve fun Pt. 1


New Year's Eve found my three children, two of their friends, and myself traveling the two hours north to the Mall of America. The kids had been wanting to go; the weather looked good, so we decided to go for it. If you have never been to the Mall of America, let me tell you a little bit about it. It is a huge circle three floors high with store after store, sometimes the same store. In the middle there is an amusement park which is pretty cool---very expensive. I am hoping that we don't make the trip too often as it really hurts my feet. We had a great time. I stayed with the girls which is why we have so many pictures of them. Mitchell and his friend Mark met up with us every once in a while and stayed in contact by the phone. Peirce met me every few hours and was quite content to be on his own. Highlights of the day: the store Archives...:)(A scrapbooking and stamping store for those who have never been there.)

Kirsten's friend Kristi bought her American Girl Doll.......

Following Sharky......

Watching two girls be silly......

Lot's of fun with more to come. Look at the post above this for the evening.....

No comments: